Welcome to Friends of Bridge Cruises
We are excited to share with you several intriguing
cruises on fabulous ships that are priced to appeal.
MEET OUR STAFF BRIDGE ON CRUISES AIR & HOTELS PHOTOS TRAVELING SOLO?
CONTACT US GROUP travel benefits REGISTRATION STRATEGY AMENITIES (a must read)
Friends of Bridge Cruises is really excited about three
cruise innovations for 2018 & 2019.
1. Riverboat Cruises in North America with Sanctioned
ACBL Sectional Bridge Tournaments.
2. ACBL Sanctioned Sectional Tournaments on all of
our Ocean cruises.
3. Cunard ships that are world famous.
Please click on ships photo or the name in blue beside it,
then tell us which appeals to you!
Cunard "Queen Mary 2"
- September 23 to Oct 7 2018 from New York
with overnight in Quebec City then return to
New York. If short of time, shorten your cruise
by disembarkation after 7 days in Quebec City.
Cunard is famous for:
- Golden age of Sea travel.
- World Class Cuisine.
- Cunard's Renowned White Star Service.
Cunard "Queen Victoria"
- February 6, to Feb 28 2019 from San Francisco
to Sydney Australia via New Zealand.
- Departing from New Orleans February 7th 2019
for 10 days in the Western Caribbean.
- Departing from Ft. Lauderdale for 10 days in the
Southern Caribbean on:
- November 27, 2018
- Februrary 15, 2019
CHOICE OF TWO CRUISES
Riverboat cruise with an ACBL Sectional Tournament North Americas First!
Two cruises on the COLUMBIA RIVER from Portland, Oregon, click on the
American Empress below for more information:
Your choice of November 24 to 28 or November 28 to December 02, 2018
or all eight days for more fun and silver points.
Mississippi River on February 17, 2019 to Memphis from New Orleans for
8 days is a possibility. Let us know if interested. Contact John.